- Great Northern Food Hall
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
201 E 45th St
To apply for this job use the following link:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles all guest concerns and complaints if they arise.
- Maintains a visible presence on the floor and interacts with guests and team members.
- Assists in all aspects of employee relations, including but not limited to hiring, disciplining, developing, coaching, mediating, recognizing, and evaluation team members according to MeyersUSA guidelines and policies.
- Communicates to the team all company promotions and initiatives on a daily basis through shift meetings of any adjustments to menu, and events scheduled.
- Solicits feedback from the team to continuously drive operational improvements and motivate the team.
- Assists the front-of-house (FoH) management team in ordering supplies as needed; communicates equipment and maintenance needs to the direct reports and finds solutions to these issues.
- Properly edits payroll for accurate processing of paychecks if applicable and as assigned by the General Manager.
- Ensures adherence to all cost control procedures, such as voids, discounts, comps, etc., and ensures all team members understand and follow those procedures.
- Assists in development and/or implementation of all schedules and rotations; adjusts or balances the staffing levels in order to control labor costs without sacrificing guest service.
- Assigns sections and breaks for team members and makes sure to release team members once their station and section has been organized and communicated.
- Monitors full Team Member compliance associated with responsibility of food handling and serving alcohol.
Skills and Qualifications
- Working during weekends, holidays and peak business periods are required, including working any shift/day designed by the department.
- Must provide leadership over the front-of-house (FOH) team to prepare and serve delicious and safe food to our guests while meeting or exceeding our business objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) applications is required.
- Must obtain Food Handler/Food Protection-certified within 6 months of employment.
- A business degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one 1-2 years of experience in a leadership position in a comparable restaurant, or experience in an ambitious fine dining restaurant is required.
- Experience overseeing multiple restaurants venues preferred.
More detail about Great Northern Food Hall part of MeyersUSA, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...