- The Lexington New York
- $77,920.00 -127,920.00/year*
201 E 45th St
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has an expanding presence in key European markets through properties in London, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague. Highgate's portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle. Location
The Lexington New York City is a newly renovated, landmark Midtown East hotel that debuted as the newest member of Marriott's Autograph Collection in Summer 2013. The hotel is only steps from the United Nations, Bloomingdales, Grand Central Terminal, Fifth Avenue shopping and walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and Broadway theaters. The hotel has 725 newly remodeled guestrooms with modern amenities.Employment Status
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining marketing strategies to meet objectives and enhance the image of the hotel. They will evaluate customer feedback, market conditions, and competitor information, to implement marketing strategies. The Marketing Manager will help coordinate and execute all marketing, advertising, promotional activities and social media campaigns Responsibilities
- Manage the brand agencies for additional collateral design, printing and any other promotional requirements.
- Organize special events that will generate great press and PR.
- Research and identify co-marketing companies that will complement the hotel brand and institute programs or events that will generate buzz.
- Create and curate unique lifestyle programming in coordination with the hotel operations team that can then be used in PR articles and social media activity.
- Manage the PR agencies on a daily basis, ensuring objectives, strategies and road maps are executed in a timely manner.
- Monitor in hotel Marketing and Brand Standards to ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinate with Director of Revenue integrating branding efforts to e-Marketing and paid on-line advertising strategies (i.e. PPC keyword submissions, e-Blasts, e-Brochures/modules, e-Proposals) throughout all other communication vehicles (social media, PR, blog content, direct mail, etc.).
- Support website blogs and manage the content strategy in conjunction with Director of Revenue.
- Develop relevant promotions and packages as a result of PR and other marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing plans i.e. advertising (off line) and co-ordinate on online marketing activity if required with Director of Sales & Marketing and Director of Revenue.
- Assist with the development of marketing budgets.
- Oversee hotel photo shoots and manage photo libraries.
- Develop and implement property marketing partnership opportunities and continuously focus on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share.
- Manage on online reputation management and messaging on 3rd party sites to ensure communications are as per the brand and drive online content social media opportunities.
- Provide support in strategic planning, market research, presentation development and any other additional requests as per Senior Management.
- Create monthly reports to track the success of campaigns.
- Create all branded presentation documents, ensuring they are in the appropriate brand format.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience in Marketing and Communications (hospitality industry experience essential)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies for individual hotels, including ROI / KPI metrics
- Strong presentation and communications skills, proficiency with programs such as, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere, After Affects, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal contacts (i.e. General Manager, Director of Sales and Director of Revenue Leaders, Regional Team, Media Representatives, Public Relations firms)
- Strong Creative Mind
- Ability to organize exclusive events to the
- Knowledge of social media marketing and content creation in programs such as Shortstack, Offerpop, Hootsuite, Wordpress, etc.
- Ability to deliver strong print and collateral marketing materials
- Ability to work proficiently quickly in a high-pressure & fast paced environmen
- Exceptional with details and follow up
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Loading some great jobs for you...