Serves as primary contact to guests and employees upon arrival in outlet and on phone. Specifically responsible for the following detailed duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Balancing of daily receipts, including but not limited to: cash, vouchers, credit cards and In-house charges.
* Cashing out checks.
* Accepting approved forms of payment adhering to accounting standard (with full and complete accountability) up to and including but not limited to : cash, credit cards, vouchers and in-house charges.
* Follows and complies with all departmental cash/check handling procedures.
* Greets all guests that arrive within visible area.
* Maintains cash drawer/bank accountability per company policies.
* Compliance to department standard operating procedural manual to include: service standards, cash/check handling procedures, menu interpretation, safety and security, stocking and requisitioning.
* Conformance to Government and Company Safety, Security and Sanitation requirements.
* Conform to discount/complimentary guest check procedures.
* Responsible for providing Excellent Service to owners and guests alike.
* Perform POS system responsibility per guidelines.
* Respond to guest inquiries, complaints in a professional and urgent manner.
* Maintain required department records with accuracy.
* Complete opening/running/closing duties as assigned.
* Conform to department training standards.
* Maintain inventory of the Marketplace and replenish items when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divided in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety if instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must successfully attend Company Mandatory Training programs. Alcohol awareness training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands, arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.